Sunday, March 24, 2013

If Summer Ever Comes

I’ve loved lettuce wraps since the first time I had them at P.F. Changs years ago. I’ve looked for the recipe a number of times but I’ve never done the calorie breakdown and taken the time to make them. It doesn't take much time at all. I didn’t know what I would serve them with and I let that be a roadblock for awhile.

Tonight I’m serving them with Baked Potato Soup. I bet they don’t serve them with Potato Soup at P.F. Changs…but it’ll do for us. They are light and yummy and have the perfect level of spice. I will be serving these as a meal with fruit this summer – if summer ever comes!

They’re supposed to be made with ground chicken but I didn’t have that, I just had chicken breasts. I cut the meat up in tiny chunks but I think it would be better ground. Next time. I used only half the Hoisin Sauce the recipe calls for to make it less runny. I topped them with a southwest mixture of lettuce and cabbage.

We love these. I hope you do, too!


Nutrition Facts for 128grams:

  • Calories: 245
  • Fat: 14.1
  • Carbs: 9.3
  • Fiber: 0.5
  • Protein: 26.9







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment