Thursday, January 17, 2013

Your New Best Friend

This recipe started with Sweet Pea's Kitchen. I changed them by making them gluten-free with Glutino Pretzels and pumped up the chocolate with the Ghirardelli chocolate chips pictured in the “Best. Snack. Ever.” post from 1/12/13. They are fabulous and wonderful – amazing really. They remind me of the Take5 candy bar. I love those but I can’t eat them because of the gluten in them. But, I can eat these marvelous chocolate/peanutbutter/pretzel bites!

Now, I’m a grown woman, I understand a snack cannot be the love of your life…but these could be your new best friend.
I usually provide the nutrition facts for the recipes I post, but these are difficult. They don’t make the same amount every time. Sometimes I like them with lots of peanut butter – most of the time I like them with less. Find your perfect amount of the peanut butter mixture – add up the calories of all the ingredients and divide by how many you made. Then, enjoy your new best friend – guilt-free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment